All four cast members of the American romantic comedy documentary film can be heard in this podcast. Host Neha Negandhi grew up with this hilarious family in Charlotte, NC. Features: Geeta Patel, Ravi Patel, Champa V. Patel and Vasant K. Patel. We talk about making of the film, the grassroots campaign for the film to hit theaters and the importance of acknowledging roots to build community.
About Neha Negandhi
Seasoned journalist & talk show host, Neha Negandhi is the visionary behind Seen From The INside.
- John Hope Bryant, entrepreneur, 2016’s “Innovator of the Year” and founder of Operation HOPE nonprofit opens up about homelessness and helping underserved communities
- Alicia Philip, President of Community Foundation for Greater Atlanta, discusses philanthropic influences, giving away $1 billion charity dollars and helping the next generation of nonprofit leaders
- Kit Cummings, Founder and President of Power of Peace Project talks about helping at-risk youth and prison inmates
- Soledad O’Brien, News Anchor, Award-Winning Documentarian, CEO Starfish Media Group chats about influences for philanthropic values and playing Rugby @ Harvard
- Chipper Jones: Atlanta Braves baseball living legend, former World Series Champion talks about creating legacy through Chipper Jones Family Foundation
- Collective Soul frontman, Ed Roland, sings “Shine” live in studio, talks about writing music and doing good for community