Humble and gracious food genius Chef Dom Tesoriero. Listen to his mouth-watering tales of studying Italian food making with grandmothers in Italy. Tesoriero was a season 11 finalist on reality show “Food Network Star’ and starred in “Food Network Star: Comeback Kitchen”. He’s the owner of a mac and cheese food truck (aka the Mac Truck) in NY and catering company. Get close and listen to Tesoriero tell his story from Italy to the Beijing Olympics to a Michelin-starred restaurant before casting execs found him for Food Network.
About Neha Negandhi
Seasoned journalist & talk show host, Neha Negandhi is the visionary behind Seen From The INside.
- 5-time NBA world champion, Michael Cooper, talks coaching WNBA Atlanta Dream & social good
- Marquis Grissom, center fielder on 1995 World Champion Atlanta Braves team, talks athletes creating social good
- ARIANNA HUFFINGTON talks tea, Thrive Global and soul-awakening reasons to give back
- Meet the cast of “Meet the Patels”
- re:imagine/ATL’s Founder and Executive Director, Susanna Spiccia, helps teen storytellers create social good stories through videos/film
- “Walking Dead” actor Jayson Warner Smith talks being a Hollywood actor based in Atlanta and giving back though Atlanta arts community