Humble and gracious food genius Chef Dom Tesoriero. Listen to his mouth-watering tales of studying Italian food making with grandmothers in Italy. Tesoriero was a season 11 finalist on reality show “Food Network Star’ and starred in “Food Network Star: Comeback Kitchen”. He’s the owner of a mac and cheese food truck (aka the Mac Truck) in NY and catering company. Get close and listen to Tesoriero tell his story from Italy to the Beijing Olympics to a Michelin-starred restaurant before casting execs found him for Food Network.
About Neha Negandhi
Seasoned journalist & talk show host, Neha Negandhi is the visionary behind Seen From The INside.
- ESPN broadcaster Kevin Negandhi talks being first Indian-American sports anchor in the US and giving back by “doubling up”
- Ambassador Andrew Young talks about Black Lives Matter movement, using strategy instead of emotions and “passing on the blessings”
- Zac Brown Band members John Driskell Hopkins & Coy Bowles
- John Hope Bryant, entrepreneur, 2016’s “Innovator of the Year” and founder of Operation HOPE nonprofit opens up about homelessness and helping underserved communities
- B-52’s Fred Schneider still loves performing after 40+ years & gives back thru coffee business called ” Fred’s Monster Blend”
- Civil rights icon’s daughter, Elisabeth Williams-Omilami, talks about being CEO of her father’s founding nonprofit organization and why we must all carry on the legacy