Humble and gracious food genius Chef Dom Tesoriero. Listen to his mouth-watering tales of studying Italian food making with grandmothers in Italy. Tesoriero was a season 11 finalist on reality show “Food Network Star’ and starred in “Food Network Star: Comeback Kitchen”. He’s the owner of a mac and cheese food truck (aka the Mac Truck) in NY and catering company. Get close and listen to Tesoriero tell his story from Italy to the Beijing Olympics to a Michelin-starred restaurant before casting execs found him for Food Network.
About Neha Negandhi
Seasoned journalist & talk show host, Neha Negandhi is the visionary behind Seen From The INside.
- Entertainment lawyer, James L. Walker, talks about A-list clients such as DMX, Jamie Foxx and philanthropic values to give back
- Grammy-nominated record producer, Kevin “Khao” Cates, talks about working with T.I, Ludacris and building Bridge DA Gap foundation
- Collective Soul frontman, Ed Roland, sings “Shine” live in studio, talks about writing music and doing good for community
- Marquis Grissom, center fielder on 1995 World Champion Atlanta Braves team, talks athletes creating social good
- Chipper Jones: Atlanta Braves baseball living legend, former World Series Champion talks about creating legacy through Chipper Jones Family Foundation
- Jeff Foxworthy talks about passion for stand-up comedy, importance of family, faith and social good through helping at homeless shelter