Humble and gracious food genius Chef Dom Tesoriero. Listen to his mouth-watering tales of studying Italian food making with grandmothers in Italy. Tesoriero was a season 11 finalist on reality show “Food Network Star’ and starred in “Food Network Star: Comeback Kitchen”. He’s the owner of a mac and cheese food truck (aka the Mac Truck) in NY and catering company. Get close and listen to Tesoriero tell his story from Italy to the Beijing Olympics to a Michelin-starred restaurant before casting execs found him for Food Network.
About Neha Negandhi
Seasoned journalist & talk show host, Neha Negandhi is the visionary behind Seen From The INside.
- John Hope Bryant, entrepreneur, 2016’s “Innovator of the Year” and founder of Operation HOPE nonprofit opens up about homelessness and helping underserved communities
- Entertainment lawyer, James L. Walker, talks about A-list clients such as DMX, Jamie Foxx and philanthropic values to give back
- Tribute band Yacht Rock Revue turns up the fun in studio while chatting about social good
- Stephanie Blank, Founder, and Mindy Binderman, Executive Director, talk about GEEARS
- Grammy-nominated record producer, Kevin “Khao” Cates, talks about working with T.I, Ludacris and building Bridge DA Gap foundation
- Action-directed, social impact nonprofit Goodie Nation’s, co-founder Joey Womack talks hackathons for social good