Humble and gracious food genius Chef Dom Tesoriero. Listen to his mouth-watering tales of studying Italian food making with grandmothers in Italy. Tesoriero was a season 11 finalist on reality show “Food Network Star’ and starred in “Food Network Star: Comeback Kitchen”. He’s the owner of a mac and cheese food truck (aka the Mac Truck) in NY and catering company. Get close and listen to Tesoriero tell his story from Italy to the Beijing Olympics to a Michelin-starred restaurant before casting execs found him for Food Network.
About Neha Negandhi
Seasoned journalist & talk show host, Neha Negandhi is the visionary behind Seen From The INside.
- Ed Roland lead singer of alt rock band Collective Soul talks music and sweet charity
- Kit Cummings, Founder and President of Power of Peace Project talks about helping at-risk youth and prison inmates
- Meelah Williams: former 90’s R&B trio, 702, lead singer and season 3 cast member of R&B Divas: Atlanta talks about her Autism-awareness foundation P.R.O.U.D.
- Jeff Foxworthy talks about passion for stand-up comedy, importance of family, faith and social good through helping at homeless shelter
- Steak Shapiro Atlanta sports radio personality and founder/host “Atlanta Eats” TV show
- Soledad O’Brien, News Anchor, Award-Winning Documentarian, CEO Starfish Media Group chats about influences for philanthropic values and playing Rugby @ Harvard