Humble and gracious food genius Chef Dom Tesoriero. Listen to his mouth-watering tales of studying Italian food making with grandmothers in Italy. Tesoriero was a season 11 finalist on reality show “Food Network Star’ and starred in “Food Network Star: Comeback Kitchen”. He’s the owner of a mac and cheese food truck (aka the Mac Truck) in NY and catering company. Get close and listen to Tesoriero tell his story from Italy to the Beijing Olympics to a Michelin-starred restaurant before casting execs found him for Food Network.
About Neha Negandhi
Seasoned journalist & talk show host, Neha Negandhi is the visionary behind Seen From The INside.
- Monica Kaufman Pearson, former Atlanta’s WSB-TV news anchor, chats about the craft of journalism and giving back
- Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Phaedra Parks talks about dating, “crazy” entertainment that’s current TV and creating balance through Phaedra Foundation
- Grammy-nominated singer/songwriter Anthony David is one of President Obama’s fav artists
- Center for Civic Innovation Executive Director, Rohit Malhotra, talks about social impact, voter connections to issues and love for rap music
- Atlanta Regional Commission’s Executive Director, Doug Hooker, talks public good through empathetic leadership and core values
- ESPN broadcaster Kevin Negandhi talks being first Indian-American sports anchor in the US and giving back by “doubling up”