Humble and gracious food genius Chef Dom Tesoriero. Listen to his mouth-watering tales of studying Italian food making with grandmothers in Italy. Tesoriero was a season 11 finalist on reality show “Food Network Star’ and starred in “Food Network Star: Comeback Kitchen”. He’s the owner of a mac and cheese food truck (aka the Mac Truck) in NY and catering company. Get close and listen to Tesoriero tell his story from Italy to the Beijing Olympics to a Michelin-starred restaurant before casting execs found him for Food Network.
About Neha Negandhi
Seasoned journalist & talk show host, Neha Negandhi is the visionary behind Seen From The INside.
- Kit Cummings, Founder and President of Power of Peace Project talks about helping at-risk youth and prison inmates
- Grammy Award-winning producer Matt Still & musician Brandon Bush talk music and social good thru Georgia Music Partners
- Tribute band Yacht Rock Revue turns up the fun in studio while chatting about social good
- Ambassador Andrew Young talks about Black Lives Matter movement, using strategy instead of emotions and “passing on the blessings”
- Atlanta Regional Commission’s Executive Director, Doug Hooker, talks public good through empathetic leadership and core values
- Grammy-nominated record producer, Kevin “Khao” Cates, talks about working with T.I, Ludacris and building Bridge DA Gap foundation