Humble and gracious food genius Chef Dom Tesoriero. Listen to his mouth-watering tales of studying Italian food making with grandmothers in Italy. Tesoriero was a season 11 finalist on reality show “Food Network Star’ and starred in “Food Network Star: Comeback Kitchen”. He’s the owner of a mac and cheese food truck (aka the Mac Truck) in NY and catering company. Get close and listen to Tesoriero tell his story from Italy to the Beijing Olympics to a Michelin-starred restaurant before casting execs found him for Food Network.
About Neha Negandhi
Seasoned journalist & talk show host, Neha Negandhi is the visionary behind Seen From The INside.
- re:imagine/ATL’s Founder and Executive Director, Susanna Spiccia, helps teen storytellers create social good stories through videos/film
- Jeff Foxworthy talks about passion for stand-up comedy, importance of family, faith and social good through helping at homeless shelter
- Civil rights icon’s daughter, Elisabeth Williams-Omilami, talks about being CEO of her father’s founding nonprofit organization and why we must all carry on the legacy
- Action-directed, social impact nonprofit Goodie Nation’s, co-founder Joey Womack talks hackathons for social good
- Chipper Jones: Atlanta Braves baseball living legend, former World Series Champion talks about creating legacy through Chipper Jones Family Foundation
- Grammy Award-winning producer Matt Still & musician Brandon Bush talk music and social good thru Georgia Music Partners