Humble and gracious food genius Chef Dom Tesoriero. Listen to his mouth-watering tales of studying Italian food making with grandmothers in Italy. Tesoriero was a season 11 finalist on reality show “Food Network Star’ and starred in “Food Network Star: Comeback Kitchen”. He’s the owner of a mac and cheese food truck (aka the Mac Truck) in NY and catering company. Get close and listen to Tesoriero tell his story from Italy to the Beijing Olympics to a Michelin-starred restaurant before casting execs found him for Food Network.
About Neha Negandhi
Seasoned journalist & talk show host, Neha Negandhi is the visionary behind Seen From The INside.
- Meelah Williams: former 90’s R&B trio, 702, lead singer and season 3 cast member of R&B Divas: Atlanta talks about her Autism-awareness foundation P.R.O.U.D.
- Alicia Philip, President of Community Foundation for Greater Atlanta, discusses philanthropic influences, giving away $1 billion charity dollars and helping the next generation of nonprofit leaders
- Tribute band Yacht Rock Revue turns up the fun in studio while chatting about social good
- Steak Shapiro Atlanta sports radio personality and founder/host “Atlanta Eats” TV show
- Speech from Arrested Development talks about diversity in music and his Victory Spot arts complex
- Lead singer of Better than Ezra, Kevin Griffin, talks about singing, songwriting and giving back