Humble and gracious food genius Chef Dom Tesoriero. Listen to his mouth-watering tales of studying Italian food making with grandmothers in Italy. Tesoriero was a season 11 finalist on reality show “Food Network Star’ and starred in “Food Network Star: Comeback Kitchen”. He’s the owner of a mac and cheese food truck (aka the Mac Truck) in NY and catering company. Get close and listen to Tesoriero tell his story from Italy to the Beijing Olympics to a Michelin-starred restaurant before casting execs found him for Food Network.
About Neha Negandhi
Seasoned journalist & talk show host, Neha Negandhi is the visionary behind Seen From The INside.
- ESPN broadcaster Kevin Negandhi talks being first Indian-American sports anchor in the US and giving back by “doubling up”
- Alicia Philip, President of Community Foundation for Greater Atlanta, discusses philanthropic influences, giving away $1 billion charity dollars and helping the next generation of nonprofit leaders
- “Walking Dead” actor Jayson Warner Smith talks being a Hollywood actor based in Atlanta and giving back though Atlanta arts community
- re:imagine/ATL’s Founder and Executive Director, Susanna Spiccia, helps teen storytellers create social good stories through videos/film
- ARIANNA HUFFINGTON talks tea, Thrive Global and soul-awakening reasons to give back
- Kit Cummings, Founder and President of Power of Peace Project talks about helping at-risk youth and prison inmates